This page contains information for post-secondary students including any students who have left high school and want to further their education.
The OKIB wants you to succeed and we want to be a partner in your success. We have several programs, bursaries and other resources for post-secondary students. Read the OKIB Post Secondary Funding Policy and then apply today:
- Post Secondary Funding application
- Advocate Appointment form
- OKIB Incentive Bursary form
- Tutor, Travel, Books Request form
- Withdrawal Deferral Repayment Request form
- Consent to Release form
- Permanent Disability form
Virtual Indigenous Science Experience
Post-secondary Bursary and Scholarship Information
Please watch the short video above, then click here to see the Powerpoint presentation, which includes links to the bursary and scholarship application forms.