Public Works & Housing


How do I apply for Post Secondary funding?

Applications for Post Secondary funding are due April 30, 2016

For more information please contact Lacey Gregoire at 250-542-5094 


How do I contact a specific staff member or department?

Contact the reception desk for each department and they will direct your calls to staff.

How do I contact the Chief and Council?

Contact Stacy Yow, Executive Assistant to Council, at 250-542-4328 ext. 210 or by email at [email protected]


How do I get permission to access Goose Lake?

Because of UXO’s you must contact Don Louis at the Public Works and Housing Department at 250-542-3444 for permission to go to Goose Lake.

Community Services & Development

Updating Your Mailing Address

Contact the Membership Department at 250-542-3444 to update your address. Once you have updated your address with membership you will receive community engagement mail outs and Christmas cheque.

If you want to receive the Senk'lip News contact Communications at 250-542-4328, ext 211 or email [email protected]